Monday, January 26, 2015

Check Your Fruit

John 15:2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.
U ever notice how the 80-20 rule keeps going alive and well?  20% of the people doing 80% of the work and visa versa?  That's because those of us always churning out fruit at home, at work, at church etc r being pruned to be even more fruitful. After thinking about this though I think also working is some may think they need a title to be fruitful. Some may think they need to be perfect to be fruitful. U just need to be available to be fruitful. If u avail yourself u can be fruitful in your relationships, in your job, in the marketplace. 

I don't need to be called intercessor Dagne to pray for my sister of brother. I don't need to be called elder Dagne to allow wisdom to flow in my speech. I don't need to be called evangelist Dagne to tell of the good news of Jesus.  And I don't need to be called prophetess Dagne to be divinely inspired to give a word of encouragement. (Thanks Pastors Govan) 
It's just me Lord standing in your presence ready to be used however u say so. 

Oh and if you're already just doing a lot of things right now, this is not encouraging you to do more necessarily. It is encouraging you to cut those things off that are not producing fruit and do the things that will. Time is of the essence. 

That's what I heard!  Be blessed and be fruitful!  



1 comment:

Blog Moving

Hey there! My blog is now on my site and I am disabling this one in a couple of weeks!  If you follow this blog, please go to my site and si...