Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Is it Faith or is it Memorex??

James 2:14 14 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?

Thai is how the message bible puts it. 14 Dear friends, do you think you'll get anywhere in this if you learn all the right words but never do anything? Does merely talking about faith indicate that a person really has it?

I love the message bible!  In a nutshell it says what I was going to say. U ever met someone who by all accounts is a Christian but is not really doing much or there's not a lot of visible fruit?  They have all the Christianeese down --even some of the big words but when u look a little closer at what they r DOING what they r SAYING and the like its a little shady?  Faith by verbal account alone is useless. It needs both talk and walk. What woulda shoulda coulda is holding u back?  Stand on the promise but go to work in the meantime. R there something's u need to do in preparation for the manifestation?  R there some others we need to bring along by witnessing to them?  Let's get to work. Just do it.  Let's walk it out!  Be blessed!   Does merely talking about faith indicate that a person really has it?  Nah. It doesn't!  That's what I heard.  Be encouraged today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Moving

Hey there! My blog is now on my site and I am disabling this one in a couple of weeks!  If you follow this blog, please go to my site and si...