Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Let Him Finish

Hebrew 12:2. fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Jesus is the author of this story that is my life.  He is the finisher of my faith. To me this means it is my journey but his story. He is at the right hand of the father cheering us on. He finished his story on earth (enduring the cross and conquering death) to be in the position to make intercession for us during our story. He is the storyteller. The plans he has for us are already laid out. All we do is rest in his writing ability and know that he is Lord.

He is the finisher of my faith. That's why we only need a measure. Whatever speck of mustard seed we come to the table with, he can finish. We do our part in having the faith and he finishes it!  It's like a basketball team. If u r the point guard bringing the ball down the court and defense is already set on the other end there is no need for u to try to go to the hole and get fouled or get it smacked outta there. It's ur job to pass to the forward or the center to finish and score.  Ur faith got the ball down the court. Let Jesus have the ball now. He got a posterized shot waiting on u!  
That's how I heard it!  Be blessed today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Moving

Hey there! My blog is now on my site and I am disabling this one in a couple of weeks!  If you follow this blog, please go to my site and si...