Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday Measure

Today's truth from our devotional is  
Today's Truth:  Hebrews 11:6 NIV, And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

I remember a song that used to be out that was called "if you pray don't worry and if you worry don't pray." The song simply states what this scripture states to me. If you r going to believe God then believe God.  If you r going to pray then don't negate your prayers by then speaking negatively about what you have placed before the Father. I believe if you going to believe God for big things if you going to trist Him to do the things that he is able to do then you must have the faith to believe and the God we are praying to. If it is impossible to please God without faith then we should watch what we say after we pray. If u r believing God for your healing but u also always worrying and saying woe is me then r u believing the God u just earnestly sought. What is ur God sized prayer today?  What else r u saying about it? If u have put some negative thoughts out with the prayerful thoughts trade  those for faith. All u need is the measure u have.  U can stand on that. My measure of faith and his promise is all I need for God sized prayers to be answered!  This is how I heard it! Be blessed today and trust Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Moving

Hey there! My blog is now on my site and I am disabling this one in a couple of weeks!  If you follow this blog, please go to my site and si...