Friday, January 30, 2015

Fast and Pray

If I want a different result I need to do different things. I am doing my absolute fast starting last night. I am heading to morning glory prayer at church. I am coming back home to spend the day reflecting over this past month. Looking forward to the rest of 2015. This is the year of addition. This is the year of my marriage to Isadore. This is the year of completing my masters degree.  This is a year of expansion exponentially at New Life. This is a year of transition for CC.  Project Graduation is taking off in great proportion. There is much to be done. There r several family issues I am praying for at the moment. I am not too busy to pray.  I am too busy not to pray.  This scripture sums up why fasting and prayer is a must.

Today's Truth:  Colossians 1:10 NIV, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,

Dear Heavenly Father!  Just to be close to u Lord!  That's the only way I get to a life worthy of U and pleasing to u. Pour into me as I pour out to u. I put my all and all in ur hands. In Jesus matchless name I pray. Amen

That's what I heard. Be blessed this weekend!  See u Monday. Now that we r out of the month of consecration I may not post personally daily but only as the Lord speaks.  Not trying to form a habit just trying to transform lives through my  blog for His glory producing fruit. Love u in the Lord!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Moving

Hey there! My blog is now on my site and I am disabling this one in a couple of weeks!  If you follow this blog, please go to my site and si...