Saturday, January 3, 2015

Introduction

Welcome to my Blog - What I Heard
Typically on every morning in the past couple of years I have posted from Jesus Daily by Sarah Young.  This year I am starting something new where I post my own inspirational thought from a scripture that I am lead to use as the basis.  For this month, we are in our consecration month at New Life.  It is also a time in which I am determined to get more serious about my health.  My core starts with my spiritual core.  I will work from the inside out.  These are my thoughts as I do that...I won't invite people to join, but I welcome you to see inside of my core as I dialog with the Father.

1 comment:

  1. iCelebrateU Dagne as you POUR into the lives of people a new way. I give you permission to PLANT & POUR into me this year. 2015...NEW Beginnings & GREAT Finishes!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Moving

Hey there! My blog is now on my site and I am disabling this one in a couple of weeks!  If you follow this blog, please go to my site and si...