Saturday, January 24, 2015

Manufacturer Recall

January 24, 2015

I had such a response yesterday on the Friday post that I decided to stay on message. What better way than consulting the Message Bible. It is always said in that manner just like I would say it. When u buy something and it is not working like it should u consult the manufacturer. The Lord didn't make us to be defeated by anxious thoughts and circumstances. He created conqueror's so let's consult the manufacturer and see how we should handle this.

Philippians 4:6-9The Message (MSG)

6-7 Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.

8-9 Summing it all up, friends, I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. Put into practice what you learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into his most excellent harmonies.

Dear Lord, sometimes ur word in the message bible just sums it all up. I pray for my sisters and brothers who have anxiety about this that or the other. U will trade our worry for your peace. U have made a way in the past and u r more than able to do it again. We trust you to perform ur word in our lives. In Jesus Name.  Amen!!!!

That's what I heard!  Be blessed this weekend.  ☺️☺️☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Moving

Hey there! My blog is now on my site and I am disabling this one in a couple of weeks!  If you follow this blog, please go to my site and si...