Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mind over Mountain

You will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant peace whose mind [both its inclination and its character] is stayed on You, because he commits himself to You, leans on You, and hopes confidently in You.—Isaiah 26:3 amp

This is a promise. It is what the Lord does just because he loves u. This morning I have been in prayer for several people for different reasons. I think there are times when if we can just fix our minds on his peace and not look at the things blowing up around us it just straightens out the path. God has a way of protecting us and our hearts when we keep thought of him. 

The amplified version says that keeping your mind in him can both both in inclination and its character. His character is his fruit. His character is when u do the opposite of what people around u knowing what u r going through would do. Commit yourself to him, lean on him and put hope in him. 

That's where a little whisper of Jesus help me makes the day go a little easier. He has ur back. He has my back. He is omnipresent and omniscient. He can do anything but fail. If he is for us who can be against us. The enemy wants us to believe he is gaining ground but he is a liar from way back and has no authority we don't give him. I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR AND I WILL BE CONFIDENT IN MY HOPE IN HIM.  I speak to ur mountain this morning and tell it to move.  Keeping our minds stayed on that. The truth. 
That's what I heard!  Be encouraged today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Moving

Hey there! My blog is now on my site and I am disabling this one in a couple of weeks!  If you follow this blog, please go to my site and si...