Monday, January 16, 2017

Not .Just .Dreaming

Joel 2:28 “And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.

Today we remember the dream of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King. He was the embodiment of this scripture. He prophetic speeches manifested themselves long after his death. I believe in the height of the civil rights movement he was living the nightmare part of the dream. He was willing to articulate his dream and mobilize leaders and community around his very words.  He was bold in his giftedness and willingness to dream in the very face of much opposition.

Likewise, the Lord has poured out his spirit on you and on me.  His Spirit is there to guide us along the path of our dream...the path of our prophesy. Sometimes u may feel u r in the nightmare part of the dream.  Don't be dismayed. This is the time to dig in and rely on him more. That word of prophesy over ur life will come to pass. The vision God has given will come to fruition. It's a matter of time. Keep the prophesy alive. Keep dreaming. Keep seeing the vision.....be bold....Be encouraged!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Moving

Hey there! My blog is now on my site and I am disabling this one in a couple of weeks!  If you follow this blog, please go to my site and si...