Thursday, January 12, 2017

20/20 Faith

20/20 Faith
2 Chronicles 20:20 So they got up early in the morning and went out...Jehoshaphat stood and said, “Hear me, O Judah, and you inhabitants of Jerusalem! Believe and trust in the Lord your God and you will be established secure. Believe and trust in His prophets and succeed.”

When I was a little girl I needed glasses all through elementary school. I didn't get glasses until the 5th grade. Every year the health department would come over to the school and check vision of the students. In 1st and 5th grade the same person came and went home with me to literally tell Muhdear that I needed glasses. She act just like I had not been squinting and tellling her that for years (lol) but anyway she got them. I remember leaving Pearl Vision Center at Two Rivers Mall in tears. I was so happy to finally see. There were things I had NEVER ever seen clearly before. It was a whole new world for me. 

Likewise when we really GET 2Chr20:20 it can open a whole new world for our faith. Repeatedly the Lord introduced himself in the Old Testament as I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD. It's only when we put him in his place of Lord and God of our lives in every area that we have 20/20 vision like I did that day in Pearl Vision Center or 20:20 Faith. 

I don't trust Trump but I trust God.  I don't trust my feelings but ur do trust God. I don't trust what I see right in front of my situation but I wholeheartedly trust the Lord my God.  This 20:20 Faith is how we are "established secure".  

Last night I received this word from the preached word of my Bishop. That's what the very next line of the verse refers to. Don't let anyone or anything break that pastor/sheep relationship u have.  When it says "Believe and trust in His prophets and succeed" it means to me God will send a word through his prophet just to encourage u to continue to trust and ultimately succeed. Opposition to ur success comes in the forms of any distraction keeping u from his word. So be encouraged today! Trust God....Just Do It!!!

That's what I heard!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Moving

Hey there! My blog is now on my site and I am disabling this one in a couple of weeks!  If you follow this blog, please go to my site and si...