Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Just Do It...Be Blessed

James 1:25....but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing.

This word spoke to me today in my devotional time.  Essentially James is telling us that it's great to hear a word and believe it but that is not enough. U must act on that belief. If u receive the word after hearing the word, then there should be demonstration.

Remember when u first trained on a new job?  U read the SOP week one. No one really expected u to do more than read the manual at that point but by week two u must be in demonstration mode to collect ur "blessing" on the 1st and 15th.

So what word do u know backwards and forward but yet not DOING?  U heard ur more than a conqueror but demonstrating defeat?  U trust in the Lord with all ur heart but u demonstrate leaning on ur own understanding?  Let's try something different in 2017!

We have heard God has not given us a spirit of fear. This is the year to actually NOT FEAR.

We have heard He has plans for a hope and a future. This is the year to demonstrate that hope that we have.

We have heard we can do all things through Christ and this is the year to JUST DO IT!

Dear Lord I will move from hearing to doing this year!  I will be a doer of ur word and I will be blessed and be a blessing!  In Jesus name! Amen.

This is what I heard today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Moving

Hey there! My blog is now on my site and I am disabling this one in a couple of weeks!  If you follow this blog, please go to my site and si...