Monday, January 23, 2017

A Cure for the Blahs

January 23, 2017

In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? (Psa 118:5-6 NIV)

Ever have a blah feeling day?  Did u ever just have a lot on ur mind? Ever know oh ok, I am in my feelings. U have had that kind of day right?  When u need to only be around ur real friends because u about to just act salty for no reason???  Ur first day backs o work after inauguration and u want to just vent at work?  If this is u, i get it!  I feel u!  I have a word to encourage you because I HEARD the Lord say I got u and u r not the only one going through. So the word is Psalms 118 where David is literally running for his life. Saul was literally trying to kill him. He has reason to feel anguish. But in his anguish he cried out to the Lord whom he knew and loved and was comforted.

Well no one is literally stalking u and trying to snuff u out. But there is an adversary in the spirit that wants us to be downcast and anxious. But I serve a God who when I cry out in this state sends a comforting word and settles me to know I am free indeed. He is Emmanuel. The Lord with us. No man. No situation. No fake political news. No Patriots getting the Super Bowl again (tee hee hee). No anguish he cannot heal. he is the Lord and he never fails!

That's what I heard. It helped me. Hope it encouraged u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Moving

Hey there! My blog is now on my site and I am disabling this one in a couple of weeks!  If you follow this blog, please go to my site and si...