Monday, March 13, 2017

Plank Averted

Matthew 7:3“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Today I'm doing plank work. No not the exercise plank (which I despise) but spring cleaning some gathered sawdust of specks. I am impatient, I tend to over administrate, I have a quick wit and too quick to respond at times to name a few.

Plank is defined as 1. a long, flat piece of timber, thicker than a board.  In the scripture it refers to a plank in comparison to sawdust. In other words (my words) sawdust gathered together over time may make a plank. I want us to have planks averted. Because if there is a plank in the eye doesn't that mean when a person tried to help with the speck we took it personal and then it turns to a plank over time?

It's no secret that my husband and I are different and thank God. I'm more extroverted and direct. He is more introverted and less likely to point out specks until they have gathered up a bit.  As a matter of fact I believe that is likely one of the issues in a Christian marriage. U both have to live a godly life right there in close proximity to each other with dust specks flying everywhere everyday getting in each other's eyes! Smile. I bless God for him because in the end I know he is pointing it out in love and not to harm me but help me/us. I'm not trying to have no plank putting us asunder. Lol

I know my blog goes to people who I may not know personally but if I know u and I have pointed out a piece of sawdust on/with u, that means I'm giving the green light for u to point out mine. Because if we are mutually picking out dust then no one has to walk around with a plank! Let's help each other handle the specks giving grace for our own known planks!

That's what I heard. Be encouraged today and inbox me or reply to me my sawdust so I can sufficiently deal with my own plank!  Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Moving

Hey there! My blog is now on my site and I am disabling this one in a couple of weeks!  If you follow this blog, please go to my site and si...