Thursday, September 7, 2017

Love. Love. Love.

God commands us to "love thy neighbor" in several different ways and occasions in the word.  That is the command.  The ASSUMPTION is you love yourself.  
I think that is the problem that keeps us from loving the neighbor, the family, the friends, is lack of love of self.  Love God...Love yourself...Love others!!
That. Is.  All

And now I give you a new commandment: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. (John 13:34)

Do not take revenge on others or continue to hate them, but love your neighbors as you love yourself. I am the Lord. (Leviticus 19:18)


Above everything, love one another earnestly, because love covers over many sins. (1 Peter 4:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Moving

Hey there! My blog is now on my site and I am disabling this one in a couple of weeks!  If you follow this blog, please go to my site and si...