Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Let it be Unto Me

Luke 1:37 - For no word from God will ever fail.”
In this scripture the angel of the Lord was telling Mary that she was going to conceive Jesus. His last statement to her was... for nothing is impossible with God. He told her a number of what seemed to be impossibilities and then he told her the clincher sentence.  He told her who God was! It is outside of the nature of God to fail.  What I love is Mary's response. The very next verse says...
Luke 1:38 - “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.”  
She didn't need to go consult her girls... she did not need to go see if Joseph was okay... she just received the word of the Lord. In her receipt of the word she identified herself. I am the Lord servant. The King James version says let it be unto me as you have said. In other words everything that you said about me that the Lord said about me...let THAT be unto me. 

So fast-forward 2000 years later to your situation and my situation. Whatever the Lord is saying about you that's what's up...not those lies that the enemy has planted in your head about you. Everything that the Lord our God has purposed let it be unto you; everything that he has promised let it be unto you; everything that he has destined for your life from his word let it be unto you.  It's about you knowing who you are, articulating it in a proper response, and then walking in the grace that he has afforded us. 

I am the Lord servant may it be unto me as he has said!!!!  That's what I heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Moving

Hey there! My blog is now on my site and I am disabling this one in a couple of weeks!  If you follow this blog, please go to my site and si...